Truffle Technologies' Beta Testing Terms and Conditions
Beta Testing scope
Organizer: Truffle Technologies Pte Ltd
Beta Product: Haloed for iOS
- Have filled in the beta testing registration form
- Have been selected to test the app and received a welcome email sent to the valid email address provided during registration
- Are using minimum iPhone 6s with 13 or higher iOS operating system version (preferably the latest one) as the test device
Beta Testing includes but is not limited to:
- User preferences, needs and usage habits
- Overall app experience and usability
- Onboarding experience
- Video recommendation relevance
- App/Feature usefulness
- New feature requests
- Any bugs/issues/copytext errors/unworking links or buttons found during the testing
General Terms and Conditions of Beta Testing
- Participant selection for the Beta Testing is final and at the sole discretion of Truffle Technologies.
- Participation in the Beta Testing is free, excluding internet connection and/or mobile data usage costs.
- As the Beta Product is still in a testing phase, it is likely to contain errors. By participating in the Beta Testing, you agree that the Beta Product is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE.” You understand and agree that we may change, withdraw, terminate your access to, testing of and/or use of, or discontinue the Beta Product (or any portion thereof) at any time and in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you.
- As the Beta Testing participant, you agree to report any flaws, errors or imperfections discovered in any software or other materials where you have been granted access to the Beta Testing. You understand that prompt and accurate reporting is the purpose of the Beta Testing, and undertake to use best efforts to provide frequent reports on all aspects of the product both positive and negative, and acknowledge that any improvements, modifications and changes arising from or in connection with your contribution to the app, remain or become the exclusive property of Truffle Technologies and that Truffle Technologies will be free to use any feedback participants provide for any purpose.
- “Confidential Information” means any and all information disclosed by us to you, or accessed or provided by you, relating to the Beta Product, including your use thereof, the relationship contemplated herein, and feedback, except to the extent made public by us. You agree that you: (a) will not use any Confidential Information other than as necessary to use or test the Beta Product hereunder; (b) will maintain Confidential Information in strict confidence and will use the same degree of care to protect it as you use to protect your own confidential information, but in no circumstances less than reasonable care; and (c) will not disclose the Confidential Information to any person or entity other than those who need access to such Confidential Information to effect the intent of these Terms and Conditions. You will not make any public announcements related to the Beta Product without our prior written approval, which we may grant or withhold in our sole discretion. This confidentiality provision supersedes any prior agreements between the parties solely with respect to Confidential Information hereunder.
- This Beta Testing and the Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of Singapore.
- Truffle Technologies reserves all rights at any time to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this Beta Testing or to terminate it with immediate effect without giving notice to any party. Without prejudice to the contents of this document, in no case shall Truffle Technologies or its affiliates be held liable for any reason arising from, in connection with or relating to this Beta Testing.
- You, as an entrant in the Beta Testing, agree that Truffle Technologies and its affiliates shall not be liable in any way for any loss, damage or liabilities occasioned to you arising from your entering the Beta Testing. You further agree to indemnify and hold Truffle Technologies harmless from any claims, actions, suits or proceedings against Truffle Technologies, arising from your participation in the Beta Testing, or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.